Sunday

To Dallas!

I'm not sure if you all heard, but last week Southwest Airlines had a huge sale. Because my BFF from middle school moved to Dallas, I decided to book a flight to go visit her. Another of our friends will hopefully be traveling with me, but to my knowledge, she missed out on the sale. I got my round trip ticket for about $150. I think it could have been less, but absolutely refuse to fly anything but non-stop. If you've met me, you know patience and I don't really get along, so I don't like to sit around airports or on runways waiting to change planes. So for my sanity along with anyone I might travel with, it's best to fly non-stop.

So I'll be visiting her in January. By then, she should be all settled in her new house and have some fun things for me to see in a city I've never visited before. At some point, the hubs and I will have to go back during baseball season to cross the Dallas stadium off our list.

(as a side note, she has decided to start a blog. She's just getting going, but you can check it out here.)

1 comment:

daybydaybyDenise said...

Thanks for the blog promotion, Ms PR goddess! :0)
I am going to do WAY better about blogging this month!