Saturday

Green Stuff

My new favorite site to buy stuff from is brightandbold.com. I already love my envirosax, and use them every time I go to the grocery store, but I only had one and most of the time I buy more than one bag's worth of stuff. Therefore, I needed another.

So I ordered myself a bag and also got the bonus back of green stuff. I got a set of green paper towels (basically large flat sponges), a fresh produce saver disc (sits in the fridge and keeps stuff fresh longer), a notebook (that I won't use and will probably give away), a snack taxi (to replace ziploc bags, I will use this!) and some cotton bags (not sure what I'm supposed to do with these...).

So if you need some green stuff, you should check them out! (and no, they did not ask me to write this. I did it all by myself)

No comments: