Sunday

The decision.

After what seems like months of debate (but might have really been one entire month) I finally decided which digital SLR to purchase. It has shipped and is on its way to its new home. As it would be fairly difficult to take a photo of the camera itself, click here if you want more info.

While I will probably take ton of the pictures of the dog because he's my most accessible subject, I'm looking forward to take lots of other cool photos. Right now, I have a nice collection of flower shots hanging in my cube from our honeymoon in Key West. Since we are returning to KW in March, I want to take more photos to add to that collection and maybe hang some at home too. I love original art in our house, and try to decorate with our own works, even if it's just painting stripes on some canvas to coordinate the room.

No comments: